| || || |
The South Dakota Office of Tourism is offering a public relations co-op with the Multi-Media Press Releases (MMPR) for the second year in a row. This public relations effort gives you the chance to put your story in front of the media, and in turn, in front of thousands of potential visitors, who plan to visit South Dakota’s attractions, lodges and events.
- The South Dakota Office of Tourism will produce 10 multi-media press releases to be distributed throughout 2010.
- Applications must be submitted no later than February 26, 2010. Applications will be reviewed and approved by the Media and Public Relations team. If your application is approved, you will be notified by March 26, 2010.
- Each partner is allowed one release at the cost of $625. Partners will be required to make this payment upon approval of the application.
- A customized media list will be developed between our office and the co-op partner. This list will be made available to the partner after the distribution of the release.
- Each partner must provide the following for their release:
- Approximately 200 words of copy
- Up to 5 fun facts
- Up to 5 photos (300 dpi/JPEG format)
- One 30-second video (Windows Media or QuickTime)
- Contact information
- Link to partner Web site
- Each release must also include a link to www.TravelSD.com
- Participation is limited to the 10 releases approved by office staff, based on materials provided and newsworthy content.
Please contact Wanda Goodman, Media & Public Relations Manager, for more information at 605-773-3301 or
| || || |