Unemployment and Reemployment Resources
updated May 10, 2021
- State Departments Partner to Recruit Tourism Workers (linked 5/10/2021)
The South Dakota Department of Labor & Regulation's (DLR) Job Service offices are open for in-person and virtual appointments Monday through Friday.
- SouthDakotaWorks.org - DLR's SDWORKS online jobs database (link posted 5/10/2021)
- SDUpSkill.com - online training programs for dislocated workers (7/31/2020)
- Employers with questions about COVID-19 related reemployment assistance (unemployment insurance) should email DLR using this form.
- COVID-19 Reemployment Assistance Eligibility Determinations
- DLR is working to keep phone lines open for individual claimants, so strongly encourage employers to file online only at raclaims.sd.gov. To receive an email response, complete this form.
- Unemployment Claims: What Workers and Businesses Need to Know (DLR news release, March 20, 2020)
- Employers: Use SIDES for Online Unemployment Filing (DLR news release, March 18, 2020)
- Labor Department Accepting Unemployment Claims from School Employees Affected by COVID-19 Closures (DLR news release, March 17, 2020)
- Reemployment Assistance Customer Service Center Remains Open (DLR news release, March 15, 2020)
- Department of Labor & Regulation
U.S. Travel Association
- Unemployment Assistance fact sheet (PDF)
- Payroll Tax Relief fact sheet (PDF)