There's no better place to explore America's frontier heritage and pioneer spirit than in South Dakota, a stunningly scenic state where history, culture and outdoor adventure await. In addition to six National Park Service sites, the South Dakota State Park system features 56 state parks and recreation areas that showcase the state's broad expanses of hiking trails, prairies, back-country mountains, pristine lakes, vast rivers and lush woods. As you can see, there's plenty of room to play in South Dakota.
The fact sheets included in this Press Kit are just a sampling of all that South Dakota has to offer. These PDFs are updated regularly, at least once a year. If you have any questions about what is or isn't included in the facts sheets, please contact a member of the South Dakota Department of Tourism Global Media & Public Relations team at 605-773-3301 or [email protected].
- Manages all Global Marketing social media efforts
- Maintains brand voice across digital and social channels
- Supports Global Marketing content efforts
- Supports the public relations strategy
- Hostings (domestic and international)
- Lead familiarization tour coordinator
- Internal Communication
- South Dakota Newsroom (MediaSD.com)
South Dakota Department of Tourism Newsroom